Accessing support and services
Fri 27 March, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
It can be hard to know who can provide carers or the people they care for with appropriate support. We will look at how can health and social care support carers and people with health problems to live well in their own homes.
Duration: 1 week
Who is this course for?
This session is ideal for carers at the beginning of their caring journey or thinking about accessing support for the first time.
The session will have explore:
- What support is available from the local authority.
- How to get started in accessing support for carers and the people they care for.
- How to make the most out of assessments.
What carers will get from this course
- Information about support for carers and the people they care for.
- Information about who to contact and when to contact them.