Carer Engagement Event – Care and support at home (19th May)
Wed 19 May, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Does the person you care for receive care and support at home from external agencies. Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership want to hear the experiences of carers.
The Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership support people who need help to live in their own home, we would like to invite you to come and share your experiences with us and help us to design the best support for the citizens of Edinburgh in the future.
Duration: 1 week
Who is this online session for?
Carers who care for someone who receives care and support at home.
This event is open to carers residing in or caring for a person in Edinburgh only.
Outcomes of this online session
Edinburgh Health and Social care partnership want to hear about your experiences of:
- Being a carer of a loved one receiving support at home.
- The benefits this support has for you and what it enables you to do.
- Any times where this support has let you down as a carer and/or limited your ability to take a break.
- Any changes that you would like to see in the way support is arranged.
- Any support that you don’t receive currently but that could help.
If you can’t attend these chat sessions, you can still have a voice through our online survey http://bit.ly/EHSCPhomecaresurvey
Claire Bennett, Project Manager, Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership.
This course will be delivered online. Details of how to join the meeting will be sent you via email once you have registered. Please note, if you do not get an email with Zoom details for the event you have registered for please contact VOCAL on 0131 622 6666.