Getting it Right for your Child (Midlothian)
10:30 - 14:15
Are you a parent/carer living within Midlothian local authority who wants to:
- Meet other parents and carers?
- Explore opportunities around support?
- Improve your knowledge of your rights?
- Increase your confidence to ask for the support you need?
- Find out about practical information, resources and who to ask for help?
Duration: 1 week
Who is this course for?
Midlothian parents/carers of children with disability or additional support needs.
This workshop will be facilitated by Lothian Centre for Inclusive Living (LCIL) in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and will explore topics such as:
- Your rights and the rights of your child.
- Where to go for information, support or advocacy.
- Support you need for your child and how to prepare for an assessment or important meeting.
Please note a light lunch will be provided.