Respitality Trip: Newhailes – Fire, Food and Winter Garlands! (November)
11:00 - 13:00
Explore more of the great outdoors and landscape at Newhailes Estate with Ranger Emily. Enjoy some warmth around an open fire and eat some hot treats whilst you learn how to make winter garlands from materials gathered in the grounds.
Duration: 1 week
Who is this trip for?
This trip is for a carer and companion.
- 11.00am – Meet at Newhailes Estate – (The Stone Archway)
- 11.00am – Fire, Food and Winter Garland making
- 1pm – Picnic/Coffee in Café/Explore Newhailes woodland walks at your leisure.
What carers will get from this trip
- A social event.
- Time away from your caring role.
- A day trip.
- Get outdoors & explore & learn.
Café onsite if you would like to purchase a refreshment or bring a packed lunch with you (no refreshments included).
Please ensure you wrap up warm and wear sturdy outdoor footwear which you don’t mind getting muddy on the day.