Stress Management (St Columbas church)
Wed 4 March, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
This session is designed to help carers to understand stress and it’s impact. Share and develop techniques to manage the stress that comes with caring.
Duration: 1 week
Who is this course for?
Carers who would like to reflect on and explore their relationship with stress.
- Understand what stress is and how it affects the body.
- Explore what causes you stress.
- Discuss the impact of stress on you.
- Get ideas and share tips on how to manage stress.
What carers will get from this course
- Identified ways in which stress can affect them.
- Recognised their own needs in relation to reducing or avoiding the negative effects of stress.
- Identified some ways in which they can manage to avoid or reduce the negative effects of stress in their lives.