Think Out Loud – Challenging other’s perceptions & beliefs (LCiL)
Thu 26 March, 2020 @ 10:45 am - 1:30 pm
Do you find the following challenging?
- Dealing with difficult conversations around your child’s disability, impairment or support needs?
- Understanding your own and others’ motivations in certain situations?
- Knowing how to turn the conversation around to educate/change attitudes?
- Say what you need with confidence and inform others of your child’s support needs.
Duration: 1 week
Who is this course for?
This course is for parent carers of a disabled child (any age) or a child with additional support needs.
Are you tired of:
- Explaining yourself constantly.
- Putting up with unhelpful suggestions around your child’s disability, impairment or support needs.
- Not having your child’s support needs carried out.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.