Vision Boards workshop
Tue 2 March, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Create a personalised vision board. This creative, reflective, and fun process can help you clarify your goals, maintain focus, and have a visual picture of what you are working towards.
Duration: 4 weeks (2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd March)
Who is this online session for?
Carers who would:
- Like to learn the what, why and how of creating a vision board.
- Like a little time for themselves to be able to dream again with like-minded peers.
- Like to gain a little more clarity on who they want to be, do or have in their lives.
- Who want to be inspired.
This event is open to carers residing in or caring for a person in Edinburgh only.
Outcomes of this online session
Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives. Creating a vision board can help us to picture and plan these things.
Over the 4 weeks you will learn:
- The important role vision boards play in reaching your goals and dreams.
- The different types of vision boards you can create.
- How to set your goals and what setting intention has to do with reaching them.
- How to put together your own vision board.
- How to put your thoughts into action.
Each week there will be a guided meditation and then time to reflect and work on your own personal vision board to take home.
Sam Littlejohn, a qualified therapist.
This course will be delivered online. Details of how to join the meeting will be sent you via email once you have registered. Please note, if you do not get an email with Zoom details for the event you have registered for please contact VOCAL on 0131 622 6666.