Wellbeing Workshops for Polish Carers
Fri 18 June, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed by your thoughts and feelings? Stop for a moment. Take a breath.
Join us to find out how you can take care of your wellbeing.
- 18th June – Breathing
- 25th June – Mindfulness
- 2nd July – Me and my relationships
- 9th July – Thinking styles
- 16th July – Resilience
Duration: 5 weeks (18th & 25th June also 2nd, 9th & 16th July)
Who is this online session for?
This event is open to carers residing in or caring for a person in Edinburgh only.
Outcomes of this online session
Participants will learn:
- What is the role of the breath in their wellbeing as well as breathing techniques to manage stress.
- What is mindfulness and how to be here and now.
- Simple mindfulness techniques.
- What are unhelpful thinking styles and how to challenge them.
- What is resilience and how to become more resilient.
Paulina Szach – Support and Development Worker (Carer Support) at Health in Mind.
For more information or to register contact Paulina at Health in Mind.